Work with us
Work with us
GM Technology offers you the possibility of being included in its database to be part of the selection processes that are carried out on a regular basis. If you are interested you can send your cv through the following form.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager
Here is your opportunity to join the industry’s fastest growing company GM Technologies from your home office. If you are an Experienced Sales professional with track record in the office printing industry, we are looking for you!
It is a home-office based sales position to join a dynamic young and motivated multinational sales team.
The successful candidate will manage an assigned geographical area offering circular economy focused copier products including refurbished copier hardware as well as remanufactured consumables.
The role requires industry experience, growth mindset and a large degree of autonomy. High level of English + at least one more language is a must. Preferably Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic or French.
The right candidate Key responsibilities are:
• Developing new business
• Promote the Green Line and R-OEM product portfolio
• Ability to connect and build B2B relationships with distribution and resellers partners
• Close strategic partnerships on regional level.
• Managing new leads, calling new clients, and developing already established clients to maximize turnover
• Prospecting and targeting new customers in the assigned territory
• Driven to reach targets and grow the business
• Understanding and executing sales strategy and sales plan in cooperation with the rest of the team
• Utilize a range of (digital) tools (CRM, email marketing, Webinars, presentations) to build a network to help achieving goals.
• Consistently achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
The successful candidate has extensive industry network, sales experience passion for circular economy and familiar with the reuse concept within the office imaging industry.
Not a must but a good to have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ proven successful track record in selling office supplies products – preferably in the copier aftermarket.
• Good knowledge of the copier aftermarket supplies industry
• excellent communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
• Excellent self-management skills as this role requires high level of autonomy
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com.